Accessing the right networks and expertise can be a challenge for startups. CORE Innovation Hub can provide you direct access to the resources innovation ecosystem along with expertise and support from industry, government and academia.
A Startup Partnership, at $150+GST per month, is a low cost way for your business to connect and grow with access to CORE's network, programs, events and special offers.
As a CORE Startup Partner you will benefit from:
- Access to a CBD co-working facility alongside innovators, operators, suppliers and startups in the resources and energy sector (up to 2 days/mth)
- Profile with key stakeholders and potential customers in the resources and energy sector, and the wider entrepreneur and innovator community
- Co-branding and visibility opportunities
- Access to CORE Member events for all team members
- Access to CORE Programs including mentoring and expert advisory services
- Onboarding to the community platform (communications, directory & booking facility)
- Invitations to workshops, meetups, lunch and learns, speaker series, happy hours & hackathons
Membership of the CORE the co-working hub and industry community is by application.
CORE invites organisations and individuals who demonstrate technology capability in the sector, notably advanced and innovative digital capability (data analytics, machine learning/AI, business process optimisation software, performance and maintenance optimisation hardware etc.), an established network across the sector, entrepreneurial orientation and/or openness to collaborate to apply.
Contact CORE Community Director Emma Veenema at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.