What makes some technologies get deployed, and other seemingly superior products struggle to get traction?
How can you maximize the chances of success, and organize your activities such that the uptake of technology is accelerated?
This technology deployment workshop is designed for participants from academia, suppliers, operators and investors. It will equip participants with tools, processes and
insights to position technologies for success and to successfully deliver the technology. Technology is covered in the broadest sense. Hence not only IT/digitalization technologies, but also e.g. hardware solutions and workflows.
• Understand what makes that technology gets deployed, and position technology accordingly.
• Know how to use the right tools & processes to effectively address business challenges with technology.
• Understand the critical success factors for making the actual deployments happen and organize the technology delivery in line with these critical factors.
Who should attend
• Any technology provider who has great technology on offer and wants to see more pull for the products.
• Engineers, team leads and managers who want to effectively deploy technology in their business.
• Investors, for assessing the deployment potential of investment opportunities.
Price per participant: AUD 1250 (excl. VAT). A 50% discount will apply for participants from academia (promotion code: ACADEMIA) and start-ups (definition: less than 15 employees; promotion code: STARTUP).