Do you really enjoy networking?
We're all told to network. It's good for business. It's good for our careers. But what if you find it hard to talk to people. What if you'd rather not go networking at all? Imagine you didn't fear networking. The rewards would be immmense. You'd make better connections, bring in more business and fast track your career. Learn how to go from a complete non-networker to being confident to network anywhere, anytime with anyone.
Remove the fear so you can actually enjoy networking
- Generate more business/career opportunities
- Build your network of contacts efficiently
- How to work a networking event and get results
- How to follow up from a networking event do that you capitalise on the connection you have made
- Navigating coffee chats and other one2one meetings for deeper relationships and better results
- Keeping in touch so your relationships don't fall through the cracks
- How to turn you networking contacts into RELATIONSHIPS and BUSINESS
- Creating your personal networking startegy and action plan