Join Sheryll Fisher for a Master Class on how to understand how you can become more adaptable as a Leader when you understand the impact of your behaviour on the work environment, and the impact that environment has on employee engagement, commitment and productivity. Learn to adapt the way you communicate and relate to the different motivational needs of the people you work with.
Sales and customer service professionals learn to build stronger relationships with customers and prospects teams become more effective when team members understand that a successful team harnesses a variety of strengths that different people bring to the team.
DiSC improves communication between team members, reduces conflict and helps team members understand and value each other’s talents.
What you learn:
- Insights in your own behaviour and that of others
- Understand and appreciate styles of the people you work with
- Learn how to communicate and influence more effectively
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with others
What you get for your time:
- 20 page workplace-specific report that focuses in your priorities and strengths
- Clear strategies for building more effective relationships
About the presenter
Sheryll has over 10 years of experience designing and delivering over 70 adventure-based training programs and 16 Nepalese Ghurkka Contingent programs. Prior to joining the company in 2006, Sheryll oversaw administration, project management and quality systems in engineering and space related industries in Australia and the United States. Sheryll was named Belmont Business Awards Businesswoman of the Year 2015 and helped the company secure several awards, including Commonwealth Bank North West Metro Small Business Awards for Best Business and Best Educational Services Provider.