Book your spot at the Geobank 2017 launch event and see how Geobank 2017’s new features and benefits can assist your operation to secure your most important asset – your data. Following the launch event, you are invited to stay for an afternoon sun-downer on the new roof top garden of CORE.
- New and improved Sample Tracker that brings a new user interface as well as batch loading, lab-QAQC resolution, file format detection, improved interactivity and more.
- Excel lab files can now be imported by sample tracker.
- Various usability enhancements including adding new rows between existing in data views and alternating colours for rows in configuration manager.
- Numerous quality improvements with fixes to graphic report display, issues with exported files, and response speed and performance improvements.
- Addition of built-in tabs to add and edit Metadata for Sample Tracker and general lookups.
- Licencing enhancements including Crypkey licence transfer and network licence improvement.
- Graphic report logarithmic scales now have versatile display options and alignment or objects in the designed is significantly more intuitive.
- Web based help is now available globally.
- Support for Micromine 2016 .dat file format.
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm – Launch Event
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Sundowner