Co-working at CORE puts you in the heart of a vibrant community of resources and energy innovators, suppliers, startups and operators.
Coworking spaces are designed to provide a productive and collaborative environment for people working for a range of different organisations. Become part the daily activity of the CORE Innovation Hub with unique and energising opportunities to connect with innovators and entrepreneurs in a dynamic work space.
Our co-working members have access to premier office space in the heart of the Perth CBD alongside other innovators in the resources and energy sector. Our workspace includes high speed WiFi, fully equipped meeting rooms, a range of break-out spaces and end of trip facilities.
Innovation Partner (Full-time 24/7)
Startup $850/month +GST
SME $1,000/month +GST
Corporate $1,500/month +GST
All the benefits of a Network Partnership PLUS
- 24/7 Access to coworking area
- 24/7 Access to gym, bike locker and showers
- 5 meeting room hours per month
- 20% meeting room discount thereafter
- Use of CBD street address and PO Box
- Promotion as a CORE Innovation Partner through marketing and media opportunities
Network Partner (part-time)
$500/ month +GST
- Co-working 10 days/month during office hours
- Facilitated links to the CORE startup, industry, research and government networks
- Member of CORE & FLUX community
- Free CORE events
- Access to CORE Programs
- Promotion as a CORE Network Partner through marketing and media opportunities
Membership of the CORE the co-working hub and industry community is by application.
CORE invites organisations and individuals who demonstrate technology capability in the sector, notably advanced and innovative digital capability (data analytics, machine learning/AI, business process optimisation software, performance and maintenance optimisation hardware etc.), an established network across the sector, entrepreneurial orientation and/or openness to collaborate to apply.
Contact CORE using the form below for more information.