CORE Corporate Partnership provides direct links and access to CORE’s startup, industry, research and government resources and energy innovation networks, a platform to leverage thought-leadership, expertise and supply chain capability into the sector, and a mechanism to support innovation culture and connect with early-stage startups.
Corporate Partners enable CORE to deliver key initiatives to support our community to connect, learn and grow. Our initiatives are centred on three ways we endeavour to impact the resources and energy sector: Build Community, Build Capability and Build Culture.
As a CORE Corporate Partner your organisation would benefit from:
- Direct links to the resources and energy innovation ecosystem;
- Opportunities to leverage thought leadership and technology into the sector;
- Close engagement, facilitated business development and other support opportunities via the CORE network;
- Co-branding and visibility opportunities;
- Profile with key stakeholders and innovative suppliers in the resources and energy sector, and entrepreneur and innovator community; and
- Team access to a CBD co-working facility, meeting rooms and events alongside innovators, operators, suppliers and startups in the resources and energy sector.
Contact CORE for more information
Corporate Partnerships are a cocreation. CORE invites organisations and individuals who demonstrate technology capability in the sector, entrepreneurial orientation and openness to collaborate to contact CORE to see how we can work together.
Contact CORE Community Director Emma Veenema at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.