Ensure your organisation is linked with the resources technology innovation ecosystem by becoming a CORE Corporate Partner and enjoy the benefits from a two way flow of connection to the innovation community.
Corporate Partners have a platform to leverage thought-leadership and technology into the sector, show leadership through supporting innovation events and benefit from insights and connection to startups and the innovation community through coworking access and staff participation in CORE programs and events.
As a CORE Corporate Partner your organisation would benefit from:
- Direct links to the resources technology innovation ecosystem;
- Opportunities to leverage thought leadership and technology into the sector;
- Close engagement, facilitated business development and other support opportunities via the CORE network;
- Co-branding and visibility opportunities;
- Profile with key stakeholders and innovative suppliers in the resources and energy sector, and entrepreneur and innovator community;
- Team access to a CBD co-working facility, meeting rooms and events alongside innovators, operators, suppliers and startups in the resources and energy sector.
Membership of the CORE the co-working hub and industry community is by application.
CORE invites organisations and individuals who demonstrate technology capability in the sector, notably advanced and innovative digital capability (data analytics, machine learning/AI, business process optimisation software, performance and maintenance optimisation hardware etc.), an established network across the sector, entrepreneurial orientation and/or openness to collaborate to apply.
Contact CORE Community Director Emma Veenema at email@example.com for more information.