CORE Startup Partnerships
Accessing the right networks and expertise can be a challenge for startups. CORE provides proximity and access to industry problems, mentors, customers and capital. It is a space where resources-focused startups can connect to industry, demonstrate their solutions, and contribute skills to unlocking new insights to the resources sector.
Startups can now better connect to our network through our Startup Partnership. A Startup Partnership provides you and your team direct access to the resources innovation ecosystem along with expertise and support from industry, government and academia through the CORE network, programs, events and special offers.
As a CORE Startup Partner you will benefit from:
- Access to a CBD co-working facility alongside innovators, operators, suppliers and startups in the resources and energy sector (up to 2 days/mth)
- Profile with key stakeholders and potential customers in the resources and energy sector, and the wider entrepreneur and innovator community
- Co-branding and visibility opportunities
- Access to CORE Member events for all team members
- Access to CORE Programs including mentoring and expert advisory services
- Onboarding to the community platform (communications, directory & booking facility)
- Invitations to workshops, meetups, lunch and learns, speaker series, happy hours & hackathons
Startup Partnerships are by application. Contact CORE Community Director Emma at email@example.com for more information.